- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G capable
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras, Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected networkproviders. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Accessories are sold separately.
- iPhone 12 is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.